How to Apply
For best results: Clean and buff nails. Push back cuticles.
- Select the size that fits your nail
- Gently peel the nail wrap from the sheet
- Place the rounded side of the wrap at the nail base.Sticky side down ! Note: you can gently pull off and reposition the wrap without damaging the strip
- Firmly smooth the nail surface until wrinkle free. Note: you can gently stretch vertically and horizontally for a wrinkle free surface
- Fold the excess of the nail wrap under the nail. Then gently file off the excess in a downward motion.
French Manicure Application
- French Tip: Match the correct size French tip to your nail and then gently remove from in between the clear plastic sheet
- Position French tip onto edge of nail for desired coverage. Firmly smooth the nail tip until wrinkle free. Fold the excess of the nail tip under the nail and then gently file in a downward motion. Note: you can gently pull off reposition without damaging the tip
- Colour strip: Select the correct size nail wrap from the plastic sheet.
- Gently place the rounded side at the nail base sticky side down. Note: you can gently pull off reposition without damaging the nail wrap. Firmly smooth the nail surface until wrinkle free
- Fold the excess of the nail wrap under the nail. Then gently file off the excess in downward motion
Note: Once packaging is opened, use immediately. Air will cause nail polish to dry out.
To Make Slight Adjustments
1. Gently stretch vertically for more length
2. Gently stretch horizontally for more width
Please note: cold temperatures will cause strips to harden and lose adhesive and hot strips will become too flexible.
For best application use at room temperature
To remove: use nail polish remover